The NEW Best Deck?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The NEW Best Deck?

Post by crazyninja3000 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:49 pm

What do y'all think will be the new best deck?

_________________

Proud Veteran Member of Team Pro
Thanks to The Yugioh PRO for the sig!
avatar
crazyninja3000
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Posts : 270
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Soon to be Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW Best Deck?

Post by The_Fallen_One on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:51 pm

I am not sure yet but it seems the Fairy Control deck with Master Hyperion. When the pack Photon Shockwave come out then dinosaurs may become top.
avatar
The_Fallen_One
New Member
New Member

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW Best Deck?

Post by crazyninja3000 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:34 pm

The_Fallen_One wrote:I am not sure yet but it seems the Fairy Control deck with Master Hyperion. When the pack Photon Shockwave come out then dinosaurs may become top.

Dinosaurs, such as Jurracs?

_________________

Proud Veteran Member of Team Pro
Thanks to The Yugioh PRO for the sig!
avatar
crazyninja3000
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Posts : 270
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Soon to be Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW Best Deck?

Post by The_Fallen_One on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:07 am

Jurrac combined with Rescue Rabbit can create Evolkaiser Lagia. The combination of the deck seems to be a major threat.
avatar
The_Fallen_One
New Member
New Member

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW Best Deck?

Post by crazyninja3000 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 pm

The_Fallen_One wrote:Jurrac combined with Rescue Rabbit can create Evolkaiser Lagia. The combination of the deck seems to be a major threat.

But will it be a major threat?

_________________

Proud Veteran Member of Team Pro
Thanks to The Yugioh PRO for the sig!
avatar
crazyninja3000
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Posts : 270
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Soon to be Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW Best Deck?

Post by The_Fallen_One on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:48 am

Its possible for dinosaurs to be anti meta. Hydrogeddon destroys a monster and you can special summon another Hydrogeddon from your deck. While two is on the field you can create Evolzar Laggia. Evolzar Laggia is basically a solemn judgment monster form.

Evolzar Dolkka is an excellent dinosaur too. Evolzar Dolkka effect: When an Effect Monster's effect activates: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the activation and destroy it.

Rescue Rabbit can grab 2 Sabersaurus can create the above XYZ monster mentioned above. Dinosaurs seems to be getting some great support to boost them up.
avatar
The_Fallen_One
New Member
New Member

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW Best Deck?

Post by crazyninja3000 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:52 pm

The_Fallen_One wrote:Its possible for dinosaurs to be anti meta. Hydrogeddon destroys a monster and you can special summon another Hydrogeddon from your deck. While two is on the field you can create Evolzar Laggia. Evolzar Laggia is basically a solemn judgment monster form.

Evolzar Dolkka is an excellent dinosaur too. Evolzar Dolkka effect: When an Effect Monster's effect activates: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the activation and destroy it.

Rescue Rabbit can grab 2 Sabersaurus can create the above XYZ monster mentioned above. Dinosaurs seems to be getting some great support to boost them up.

Sounds good, but how will it compete with the top decks right now?

Speaking of, Dark World flopped so hard xD

_________________

Proud Veteran Member of Team Pro
Thanks to The Yugioh PRO for the sig!
avatar
crazyninja3000
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Posts : 270
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Soon to be Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW Best Deck?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum