The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by Sobia6464 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 am

Indeed

_________________

Chiakster:
"No u have to attack...is more damage durrr."
avatar
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Posts : 803
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 24
Location : NE Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by caralove on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Sobia6464 wrote:Indeed

Thanks for your response SOBIA.....

Caraa out
avatar
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 31
Location : on DA-big Island of Hawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by Sobia6464 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:17 am

Just beat Final Fantasy XIII Very Happy

_________________

Chiakster:
"No u have to attack...is more damage durrr."
avatar
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Posts : 803
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 24
Location : NE Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by caralove on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:05 am

Sobia6464 wrote:Just beat Final Fantasy XIII Very Happy

and how did you like the game?? Cara is trying remember confused was this SOBIAS first time playing FFXIII! "CARA is almost done playing FFXIII,,,,, bout 3 more hours should do the trick"

Have you had an opportunity to check out the new installment in the final fantasy ARCK "FFXIII-2"? it comes out Release Date 12/31/2011 Below are some links for you, INJOY,,,,,, Very Happy

http://na.square-enix.com/ffxiii-2/#/story

http://www.joystiq.com/game/final-fantasy-xiii-2/video/

"a bit of topic" sorry bout this Embarassed what is SOBIA planing on doing "regarding her fortune ladies" for the new ban list?

latters
avatar
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 31
Location : on DA-big Island of Hawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by Sobia6464 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:17 am

Fortune Ladies for the new ban? Not much atm, trunade and storm are options and I was looking at the Spirit Reapers Smile

As for the game, yeah it was my first time playing it. Tip for final boss: Poison him. Seriously.

The ending is actually really good. And you unlock the tenth stage of your crystarium. I would advise you to get some speed shoes as well if possible. Google how to get them, not too difficult actually. Requires you to do cieth stone 7 over a bit though.


I hope FFXIII-2 doesn't ruin it like FFX-2 did...

_________________

Chiakster:
"No u have to attack...is more damage durrr."
avatar
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Posts : 803
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 24
Location : NE Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by caralove on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:23 am

Sobia6464 wrote:Fortune Ladies for the new ban? Not much atm, trunade and storm are options and I was looking at the Spirit Reapers Smile

As for the game, yeah it was my first time playing it. Tip for final boss: Poison him. Seriously.

The ending is actually really good. And you unlock the tenth stage of your crystarium. I would advise you to get some speed shoes as well if possible. Google how to get them, not too difficult actually. Requires you to do cieth stone 7 over a bit though.


I hope FFXIII-2 doesn't ruin it like FFX-2 did...

Ahm in regards to the ladies of fortune...." cara just noted Sobia's post on pojo" Cara dose bout the same thing as you do regarding the list's Very Happy "as SHE seas no reason to rush things before said time anyway"

Glad you injoyed FFXIII "this will be cara's second time playing it"
as the first time cara did kind of a rush job playing through it Embarassed this time she took here sweet time Wink "will try the poison option on Orphan, this time through" bet it makes it a lot easer to beat him! Laughing

Cara likes the ending as well I love you " speed shoes" those supposed to be hard to get? as cara belaves she has a few of them!! "just checked" have 3 of them??? "thought she might,,, as cara never gets rid of any item unless she has to,,,, Laughing

as per the last part of your post Cara is a bit confused
Sobia6464 wrote:I hope FFXIII-2 doesn't ruin it like FFX-2 did...

not to sure what you mean by that,,,,,, "as CARA liked FFX-2,, better then FFX" however only time will truly revel those secrets to us Exclamation 12/31/2011 ............

what were your thoughts regarding the story/videos?? "or have you not looked at the links?"
avatar
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 31
Location : on DA-big Island of Hawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by Sobia6464 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:39 am

I have, and they look interesting. I just hope it isn't one of those things where the previews are all the best parts, and nothing else.

_________________

Chiakster:
"No u have to attack...is more damage durrr."
avatar
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Posts : 803
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 24
Location : NE Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by caralove on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:10 am

Sobia6464 wrote:I have, and they look interesting. I just hope it isn't one of those things where the previews are all the best parts, and nothing else.

ohhh thats what you ment Laughing Cara knows what you mean Wink " the previews for FFX-2 were nice(one of the better parts of the game),,"

if they keep close to the standards and ideals with witch square started of with..... then it should be good, if not great!,,, "from all the hype it has been getting and from what cara has read, it should be"
talked to a friend of mine who was present at 2011 E3 Expo "she said that the demo for FFIII-2 was really sweet Very Happy and hoped the rest of the game would be as good" but alas we will have to wait to find that out for ourselves Sad
avatar
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 31
Location : on DA-big Island of Hawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by Sobia6464 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 pm

I am looking forward to its release.

_________________

Chiakster:
"No u have to attack...is more damage durrr."
avatar
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Posts : 803
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 24
Location : NE Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by caralove on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:20 am

Sobia6464 wrote:I am looking forward to its release.

As is CARA Razz "the only question CARA is asking her self is wether or not to pre-order FFXiii-2??"

By the by Cara tried poison option on Orphan, Laughing Laughing "ended up getting wiped out in very short order! Rolling Eyes Embarassed"
as for some strange reason it seemed to make Orphan stronger confused "not to sure if it was a glitch in my game or what?? as CARA has had these kinda things happen before! with FFXIII and others" know cara will just have to remember how she beat it the last time Suspect

cheers latters,,,,,,
avatar
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 31
Location : on DA-big Island of Hawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by Sobia6464 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Start out with a SAB/SYN/MED paradigm (vanielle hope and fang is who I used) SAB should be fang, med should be Vanielle, hope should by SYN. Your party leader needs to be Vanielle. After about 4 status buffs are cast on Orphan, switch to COM/RAV/SAB (fang is COM, Hope as RAV, Vanielle as SAB). Keep casting poison (by going into abilities and choosing poison 5 times). Keep doing it until it lands. Then Orphan should have 5 status debuffs on him. Now switch to COM/RAV/RAV and start pounding away (he will stagger quickly). Whenever he uses the laughter move witch to something like MED/MED/MED or as many medics as possible. for the other special attack he does (forget the name), switch to COM/RAV/MED.

That should get you through the entire first fight. Remember to switch to a paradigm with a MED in it whenever needed. And be sure not to let the stagger meter fall back down. When he does the laughter, try one healing round of MED/MED/MED (or whatever fang is) and then try to go to COM/RAV/MED. This lets you keep the stagger meter up, as well as heal. Whenever everyone is fully healed, back to COM/RAV/RAV. Should beat him in no time.


HIS SECOND FORM, though, should just be beaten to death. It's difficult to inflict status ailments on him because he will block EVERYTHING until you stagger him. You could try casting poison then, but it's not too difficult. You should be able to thoroughly beat the crap out of him (switching to a MED paradigm if needed) before the DOOM counter has a chance to come close to activating.

_________________

Chiakster:
"No u have to attack...is more damage durrr."
avatar
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Posts : 803
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 24
Location : NE Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by caralove on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:05 am

Sobia6464 wrote:Start out with a SAB/SYN/MED paradigm (vanielle hope and fang is who I used) SAB should be fang, med should be Vanielle, hope should by SYN. Your party leader needs to be Vanielle. After about 4 status buffs are cast on Orphan, switch to COM/RAV/SAB (fang is COM, Hope as RAV, Vanielle as SAB). Keep casting poison (by going into abilities and choosing poison 5 times). Keep doing it until it lands. Then Orphan should have 5 status debuffs on him. Now switch to COM/RAV/RAV and start pounding away (he will stagger quickly). Whenever he uses the laughter move witch to something like MED/MED/MED or as many medics as possible. for the other special attack he does (forget the name), switch to COM/RAV/MED.

That should get you through the entire first fight. Remember to switch to a paradigm with a MED in it whenever needed. And be sure not to let the stagger meter fall back down. When he does the laughter, try one healing round of MED/MED/MED (or whatever fang is) and then try to go to COM/RAV/MED. This lets you keep the stagger meter up, as well as heal. Whenever everyone is fully healed, back to COM/RAV/RAV. Should beat him in no time.


HIS SECOND FORM, though, should just be beaten to death. It's difficult to inflict status ailments on him because he will block EVERYTHING until you stagger him. You could try casting poison then, but it's not too difficult. You should be able to thoroughly beat the crap out of him (switching to a MED paradigm if needed) before the DOOM counter has a chance to come close to activating.


ahh,,,, thanks for the walk through SOBIA I love you CARA did fine beating his first form!

however ran through about 60+Phoenix Down's Elixir's Aegisol's and Fortisol's getting through his second form lol! but CARA won out in the end cheers cheers
avatar
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 31
Location : on DA-big Island of Hawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by Sobia6464 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:39 pm

That method I used is what I 5 starred it with xD The second form though, I tried to poison too much and ended up running out of time. Same thing the second time I tried to beat his second form, so I stopped trying and just beat him to death. lol Happy it worked out for you Smile

_________________

Chiakster:
"No u have to attack...is more damage durrr."
avatar
Sobia6464
Mod/CotW
Mod/CotW

Posts : 803
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 24
Location : NE Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by caralove on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:22 am

Sobia6464 wrote:That method I used is what I 5 starred it with xD The second form though, I tried to poison too much and ended up running out of time. Same thing the second time I tried to beat his second form, so I stopped trying and just beat him to death. lol Happy it worked out for you Smile

Same here,,,,,,,, Am currently playing through magna carta tears of blood and Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica "for PS2(to name a few) as cara has no more FINAL FANTASY GAMES to play"that she has not beating that is" Sad (at least untill the release of Final Fantasy XIII-2 on January 31, 2012) Smile

Have been re-considering playing FFXIII again "just for fun Rolling Eyes"

and on a side note have been playing around with a harpie lady deck I love you I love you witch has been testing out really well so far..... will post it up latter......

how bout you SOBIA? played anything of interest as of late?

hope all has been well for you! latter
avatar
caralove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 31
Location : on DA-big Island of Hawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The OFFICIAL Final Fantasy Discussion [Sony]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum